** Sometimes I walk through a store and something catches my eye. My brain thinks, "Ooo sparkly things," and then tells my wallet that I need to buy it. This section is a way for me to appease my eyes/brain. It's a list of things I would love to buy while I'm on the Spending Fast.. **

Protection Portfolio

7.19.2011



 After reading two of her books, I'm sort of obsessed with being prepared.  I included in my list of financial goals that I would like to create a will, a living will, and set up a Revocable Living Trust.  Unfortunately, those things take time, and lawyers, who cost a lot of money. 

In this portfolio kit, Suze has templates of blank documents for these as well as other important documents everyone should have (including: financial power of attorney, estate planning tools, insurance planning tools, dna/fingerprint information for every member of your family). 

I know I don't need it, but it would sure help me get everything done for a lot less money.