** Sometimes I walk through a store and something catches my eye. My brain thinks, "Ooo sparkly things," and then tells my wallet that I need to buy it. This section is a way for me to appease my eyes/brain. It's a list of things I would love to buy while I'm on the Spending Fast.. **

Bella Beach Cruiser

7.08.2011



This Bella bicycle is made by Beg Bicycles.  Isn't she gorgeous?


Normally £675.00, I did a few calculations in my head, and this baby is slightly more than the Spending Fast will allow for.  I've tried to justify buying a less expensive version at Walmart, you know to help me save money on gas, "I would absolutely ride my bike to/from work every day in the 125° summer sun!" 

I've been wanting a pink beach cruiser for a few years now, but I was never able to find the perfect one until now... and now it's too late. 



I'm absolutely in love with the Persephone Pink metal, the Irish cream colored tires, the honey-tan leather seats and handle bars, and the dring-dring bell and retro chrome headlight are like icing on the cake!  Of course, my current obsession wouldn't be complete without a £45.00 wicker handlebar basket full of ranunculas.  *sigh*