** Sometimes I walk through a store and something catches my eye. My brain thinks, "Ooo sparkly things," and then tells my wallet that I need to buy it. This section is a way for me to appease my eyes/brain. It's a list of things I would love to buy while I'm on the Spending Fast.. **

Tropical Smoothie

7.02.2011


It is so hot!

And what better way to cure a case of heat stroke than with a Sunrise Sunset with soy protein from Tropical Smoothie?  I love the mango, and sweetness of the raspberry, with the little kick that comes from the orange juice, and then how the soy makes it frothy.... YUM!


It's the little purchases like this that normally end up screwing me... $5.00 here, $10.00 there.  Before I know it, my account is overdrawn.

Looks like I'm sticking to homemade-in-the-blender smoothies for breakfast!