** Sometimes I walk through a store and something catches my eye. My brain thinks, "Ooo sparkly things," and then tells my wallet that I need to buy it. This section is a way for me to appease my eyes/brain. It's a list of things I would love to buy while I'm on the Spending Fast.. **

Maddox Rose Gold

7.15.2011



I really think I am in love...
Really.  I have an obsession with rose gold.  I look better in good, but prefer silver, and rose gold seems to be the perfect in-between... Plus it kind of looks pink.  I have asked for a rose gold watch for the past two Christmas' but alas, I find myself sitting here, watch less, wanting to buy this beauty.  I think the only thing that would make it perfect is if it had a rose gold face.  I'm not crazy about the white.  Since it's not perfect, I don't feel a strong desire to want to break my spending fast, just a little one.  But I'll pass,and just oogle from a distance.