** Sometimes I walk through a store and something catches my eye. My brain thinks, "Ooo sparkly things," and then tells my wallet that I need to buy it. This section is a way for me to appease my eyes/brain. It's a list of things I would love to buy while I'm on the Spending Fast.. **

Say Cheese

7.29.2011



I really want a Canon EOS 5D Mark II

Yep I really want one.  I've wanted one for a long time.  Lately I haven't been doing as much photography as I would like to, but I think for a while I've been a little burnt out. 

However, today, I'm really wishing I could go out and buy one.  I want to buy a new camera and then do as many photo sessions as I can handle... $2,500 is a lot to drop on a camera body, (yep without a lens it's $2,500!), but I would make that up in three weddings.... *Sigh*  Maybe someday.